I've never paid anyone for help self-publishing my books, and neither should you. Think about it this way. If you possess the smarts necessary to pen an 80K word novel, you’re certainly smart enough to navigate your way through the self-publishing process on your own.
Here are some helpful resources/suggestion
- Kindle Direct Publishing (AmazonKDP)
- Scrivener Writing App - It's the best in my opinion
- Vellum by 180G - Creates beautiful eBooks for all platforms
- Grammarly is another great tool for writers Grammarly.Com
- Bowker.Com to get an ISBN, which by the way are optional for ebooks. You can get a free ISBN from KDP, but you'll be locked into an exclusive agreement with Amazon - be careful about this one. You can also use free KDP ISBN numbers but they're only valid with Amazon, nowhere else.
- LOC.Gov - Library of Congress - ‘Library of Congress Control Number’ or LCCN - Free
- Copyright.Gov - Formally register your work for a one-time fee of $35.00
- Then there's me. I'd be more than happy to share my personal experiences with you. No charge! You can write to me at email@example.com
I'm not trying to sell you anything, only sharing what has worked for me over five successfully published books. This web site is not monetized nor am I affiliated with any of the products or services noted above.